Cure Pennsylvania operates three medical marijuana dispensaries in Lancaster, Phoenixville & Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Cure’s mission is to help our patients discover their cure today. We are focused on patient access to top quality and compassionately priced medicine. Our team members deliver on this mission by modeling our values, demonstrating genuine compassion for our patients, focusing on continually improving our operation, while meeting and exceeding our high compliance standards.
Cure carries a wide assortment of Pennsylvania Department of Health approved medical marijuana in forms such as vaporization, pill, tincture, oil, topical, dry leaf and concentrate. Cure is seeking team members who want to bring their expertise, experience, and passion to serve the medical needs of Pennsylvania’s residents.
The part time Patient Consultant(PC) position’s primary responsibility is to provide friendly, professional and compassionate customer service to our patients. A key responsibility is to check-in patients and verify their Pennsylvania issued identification and MMJ card, complete accurate and compliant transactions and fulfillment of patient orders by providing extraordinary customer service. Our Patient Consultants also assist our patients in learning and understanding medical marijuana, so the patient can make an informed decision. The Patient Consultant supports our medical professional team to address patient questions and follows our high compliance standards.
This position requires availability Friday, Saturdays and Sundays. Please include a cover letter that explains your work availability and interest in the cannabis industry.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the front-line, first impression for Cure ensuring our mission, values and compassion are conveyed to our patients.
- Provide professional and friendly patient focused customer service.
- Greet and check-in patients by verifying their Pennsylvania issued identification and MMJ card and accurately and timely entry of patient information.
- Answer phones in a welcoming and pleasant manner.
- Pick and fill patient orders accurately and efficiently.
- Stock inventory and maintain first-in, first-out inventory rotation.
- Perform regular inventory counts under the direction of the company’s medical professional team.
- Learn from management and grower-processors partners to understand and learn about their products
- Complete and maintain accurate sales transactions with correct cash handling.
- Learn from management and grower-processors partners to understand and learn about their products.
- Maintain a general awareness of cannabis and retail.
- Supports the company’s efforts to meet all regulatory requirements under the direction of the company’s medical team and dispensary manager
- Learn and be able to successfully operate Pennsylvania’s web-based seed-to-sale tracking system MJ Freeway and LEAF Data System.
- Maintain cleanliness of the dispensary.
- Integrity and trust
- Compassion and listening
- Communication skills
The physical demands and responsibilities described here are representative of those are met by an employee to successfully perform the job. This position is moderately active and requires prolonged standing, sitting, and walking for the duration of the shift. This position requires the ability to lift/push/pull up to 30 pounds.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a part-time non-exempt position in a medical marijuana dispensary open seven days per week. Rotating shifts as well as holiday and work during inclement weather may be required. This position reports to the Dispensary Manager.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 2-4 years of retail and/or customer service experience is required
- Minimum age of 21 or older
- Cannabis experience is a plus
- Cash handling experience is preferred
- Inventory experience is preferred
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Ability to maintain and pass Pennsylvania Department of Health background check
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
All team members must successfully pass the Pennsylvania Medical Marijuana Program 2-hour compliance training within 1 week of hire.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Cure provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identification, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cure complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Part-time